3.11.2013

What's Your Life Purpose

Hey you... yes you! Do you know your life purpose? Do you know the reason you were created and the gifts and talents you are supposed to give to the world?

If you are like me, the answer is no, or not exactly.  There are so many things I am good at, yet, after a certain amount of time dedicated to them, I find myself bored of it and ready to move to the next exciting adventure.  For so long I thought that this was a horrible way to be.  I would wish and pray that the answer to my life's purpose would come to me so that I could find that one thing to focus on.  That way, I'd be "normal," you know... just like everyone else.  Well, over the course of a couple weeks now, I am realizing that I am not at all normal by western standards anyway, and that trying to put myself in a box will only slowly stifle my creativity.  So now I am at the point where I have to find and hone a profession or hobby that will allow me to fully express the very essence of me.  I am wondering if there is such a way to funnel all of your dreams, thoughts and creativity through one focus.

I know I am not alone in this journey as I see all the Facebook and Instagram quotes on a daily basis talking about "dreaded Mondays" and the people, like me, that are merely living in glorified misery for the sake of being "responsible."  I advocate being a person to stand up and handle your business, but I do not advocate living hopelessly only to go home, watch reality tv and tell everyone how if you had a reality tv show it would be so good because your life is so "cray." One way or the other, if you are not happy, find your passion or purpose instead of watching others live theirs.  We have to stop watching other people's lives through gossip sites, instagram, and NOT so reality tv.

I must admit, I am still uncovering the ways to do that (because right now I have little idea), but everyday I am getting closer.  If I can help anyone of you find your way, I intend to do so... continue to check back over the weeks as I explain some techniques that are helping me unveil the things life has in store for me.  Hopefully my story will help you write yours.

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes