2.25.2013

Detox-ic (Essence of Vitality)

From time to time, we could all use a simple detox.  A detox is designed to help rid the body of toxins and pollutants.  I am a huge believer of cleansing... inside and out; for it not only clears physical space, it un-fogs mental space as well.  For the last 14 days I have been cleansing internally and I feel energized, vibrant and more awake... not to mention my skin glows (added bonus for us ladies).

The detox I am currently using is called Essence of Vitality.  Although there are many ways to detox including herbal tonics, juice fasting or changing your diet for a set period of time, I decided to try the Essence of Vitality.  I came across EOV after reading a post on Facebook which led me to Chef  Ahki's  page and ultimately to her website which entailed the benefits of the EOV detox. I wanted to give it a 'go' since I have had such success with other methods of detoxing in the past and I am glad I did.  I am so happy with my results so far!  The EOV has completely curbed my desire to indulge in unhealthy eating habits.  Before I started, I would drink coffee daily.  I literally stopped by Wawa's every morning to grab a cup of Joe, and head to the office.  If nothing else, I was going to get my steaming hot 16oz. cup of coffee, which I know some of you can relate to because coffee is addictive... right?! I have also noticed a more flat tummy, drastic boost in energy, glowing skin and focused mind.  I must say that although the tonic (Essence of Vitality) tastes bizarre, the benefits far outweighs the unforgettable taste.

Aside from the perks of this particular detox, in general, cleansing your system will help you feel more refreshed and surprisingly help you to make more healthful dietary choices in your day to day life.  Think of detoxing as a cycle.  Once you clear the fog and fuel your tank with premium octane, you are now set to drive the distance, get stuff done and be overall more focused.  Your visions become clear and how to obtain them seems obvious.  I know some of you can hardly believe a little detox can do all of that, but it can.  The things that go into our body are vitally important to our well being.  Most of us do not consider the lotions we put on or the perfumes we spray onto our skin, or the pre-packaged foods that have sat on the shelf for 7 months, but we still eat and ingest.  These things are not the best choices we can make, so how can we help ourselves "do better."  Detox. 

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes