9.27.2014

Lose 2 Inches in 2 Weeks with 2 Steps



You heard me right, 2 inches in 2 weeks!  I am always looking for ways to trim down in a healthy and natural way.  Yo-yo diets will never work, but I do believe in little tips and tricks that can advance and help with the process of getting to a more fit you.  After hitting the beach a month ago, I realized I wanted to take a few inches off my mid-section, but unlike my previous post DIY Body Sculpting (see here), I wanted a pure organic way to achieve the same results.

Step 1:  Water
I know that seems simple and almost too easy, but water will get the toxins in your body moving and help eliminate them.  There are a few things you should know about water and the most effective times to drink it.

My first recommendation would be to drink 1-litre of water upon rising in the morning.  I usually brush my teeth first and then chug 1-litre of water before doing anything else.  I promise you that "things" will get moving really fast (if you know what I mean).  This is beneficial on every level and imagine starting your day lighter and more energized, plus you're flushing toxins and allowing yourself to absorb nutrients you may take in throughout your day.

Secondly, always carry a water bottle with you.  You should be drinking at least half of you body weight in ounces, ex. you weigh 140 lbs., you should be consuming 70 ozs.  of water.  I usually top mine off with either chlorophyll or apple cider vinegar, but those are my personal preferences.  I like that chlorophyll serves as a natural internal deodorizer and ACV helps boost energy.  Again, these are my personal choices, but the water is the most important part.

Lastly, make sure you are using a quality water.  I prefer alkaline water (pH higher that 7) or distilled water.  This way you know your body is absorbing the bulk of the water and helping eradicate the junk in our system. 

Step 2: Cardio
Cardio doesn't have to be a super strenuous process, but you must make sure it counts.  Get at least 30 minutes of good cardio each day.  You can do this on your lunch break, have a brisk walk.  Also try jumping rope or jumping jacks during times when you find yourself being idle, ex. while watching television).

As long as you stay consistent and above all, think and be positive, you will get results.  Let me know how your 2 weeks turns out.  Do you have and healthy tips to add?

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes