3.23.2012

Va-Jay-Jay Friday: Magic Shave on Your...



Hi Ladies,

Summer is fast approaching so you know what that means... bikini season!!! Yes, my favorite time of year. However, it is quite costly to keep up our Brazilian waxing, so I wanted to share with you a little secret I use. In a word, MAGIC!

For years I have been trying to figure out a way to prolong my wax. Every time I walk out of a wax appointment, I have spent no less than $60 to $70 (ugh). I love my wax so much that I didn't complain, but since waxing (especially in the summer) is such a necessity, I found myself with a new monthly expense. Who wants that? So what did I do... I found a good, cheap (only $2.99), and effective product that does not replace our Brazilians, but it does prolong it. It's called Magic Shave!


This stuff has been around for years. The manufacturer, Softsheen Carson, has been developing products since before most of us were born. The formula is much like Nair or Veet, but MUCH gentler. Personally, I cannot use Nair because it breaks me out (talk about a hot ass mess, umph). However, Magic Shave doesn't and I believe it is because it was formulated to be used on a man's face. If it is gentle enough for a face, I figured my bikini line could take it... and I was correct!

I recommend using the powdered formula which you can see in the picture. You will mix it with water and spread on your bikini line. I am not recommending you go too far past that point (if you do use Vaseline to protect your pink parts), but again this is to prolong the wax you got by cleaning up and strays that maybe peaking outside our bikini bottoms (if you know what I mean). I really do think this product is worth a try, but please, please, please follow the directions. A burnt hoo-ha ain't pretty! LOL

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes