2.24.2012

Va-Jay-Jay- Friday: 32 Names for Our Lovely "Lady"

I started terming the name Va-Jay-Jay Friday on my blog! I thought, if it is good enough for Oprah, well.... it is good enough for me darn it! "Oh Oprah, you just had to coin a term so appropriate, Va-Jay-Jay!" Anyway, I recently had a couple of people comment on it *rolls eyes*, which compelled me to do a little research on the multitude of other names there must be out there that refers to our Southern Region!

Read the list below, you'll probably find it pretty funny or maybe a tad disturbing, but nonetheless, not more fitting than the name I chose for my readers!

When Discussing Female Health Matters With Your Gyno or Parents:

  • Business
  • Privates
  • Patsy
  • Nether Regions
  • Vagina (duh!)

In The Midst Of Exciting Sex:

  • Snatch
  • Kitty
  • Yoni
  • Punani
  • Pu**y (eeekk)
  • Coochie
  • Nookie

Just, You Know, Shooting The Breeze With Your Girls:

  • Va-jay-jay (Heather likes this!)
  • Britney
  • Cooter
  • Hoo-ha
  • Coozie
  • Box

If You’re Feeling Romantic:

  • Rosebud
  • Sugar Basin
  • Love Tunnel
  • Lady Flower
  • Oracle
  • Nonny-no (huh?)
  • Love Glove

Just Plain Wrong:

  • Pink Taco
  • Clam
  • Beef Curtains
  • Hair Pie
  • Sperm Bank
  • Cunt
  • Twat

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes