3.09.2012

"I'm Not Going To Hide My Relationship" - Tracee Ellis Ross


Am I the only one a little obsessed with Tracee Ellis Ross? I mean, she makes such a bold statement with those gorgeous big eyes and huge curly hair. She recently shot the cover for Uptown Magazine and spoke on her relationship with Akon's brother, Bu Thiam. Ellis says:


"I am not going to hide my relationship, but I am not talking about it.
When you do that, you invite other people and their opinions and issues in.
You can't discover the person on your own."

Hallelujah! I totally agree.

I love that Ellis-Ross was so candid, open and honest as to why she doesn't speak on her man. I must say, I don't blame her. Perhaps this is the problem with relationships today, we let too many people in. I say we learn a lesson from Tracee and learn to keep our lips sealed, enjoy our own relationship, and let people speculate.

Thanks Trac!

0 reactions:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes